May 13th, 2020 Book Mark Contest


Book Mark Contest!

Hello! I wonder if you have been doing any drawing lately!? I hope you've been reading, and I know you NEVER, EVER fold the corners of your books to keep your place! You would never do that!! So maybe you need a BOOK MARK!! Pieces of paper, Pokemon cards, and sticky notes are great book marks, but sometimes it's fun to have a real book mark! So let's make some! I made the one up top on my iPad, but you can draw yours on paper, paint it, take a photo and put text over it, finger paint it, make it out of spaghetti or draw it on your sidewalk in chalk! You can make it any way you'd like to! You can make it on the attached PDF, but you don't have to. Please try to make them about the same size as a traditional book mark- ours is 8 inches by 2.5 inches. Please send your entries to me via email! I can't wait to see what you make!

Once I have all the entries, I will select a few to make into REAL BOOK MARKS for the library at school for next year! 

Comments

Popular Posts