May 8, 2020 Mystery At The Library!!

Mystery At The Library!!

Happy Friday!! I hope you're having a good week. It looks like we're going to have some fantastic weather this weekend, so hopefully you'll be headed outside to get some ACTIVE MINUTES! But, after you're all tired out and you need some down time, inside, I've created a digital escape room for you! 

What Is A Digital Escape Room?

A digital escape room is like an interactive puzzle. You solve clues to move through a story to figure out the mystery! This one is made for kids 5th grade and up, but I bet with help younger people can solve it too. This escape room uses logic puzzles, research techniques, and code breaking to unlock clues to find out the MYSTERY AT THE LIBRARY!

Please let me know what you think! I will make more of these for Fridays if you enjoy them. I'm also going to try to make some for our younger students as well, so keep checking back for more puzzle fun!



Comments

Popular Posts